Foundational Series – 1 year – 12 courses
This is an introductory course series meant to expose the students to all the basic subjects in theological training, namely Basic doctrines, Christian Discipleship and growth, marriage and family, Evangelism and missions.
An Introduction to the Bible
The Life and Mission of Jesus
Paul’s Letter to Romans – Part 1
Paul’s Letter to Romans – Part 2
Victorious Christian Life
Christian Marriage & Family
Introduction to Bible Doctrines – Part 1
Introduction to Bible Doctrines – Part 2
An Introduction to Bible Study
– Each course is designed in such a way to be covered in one month’s time.
– At the start of each month, you will receive from us the course material (Emmaus book and its exam booklet) in printed form by registered post.
– Each Emmaus course book consists of 10 to 12 chapters and the approximate number of pages per book is about 80. Click to view a sample course textbook
– Supplementary videos, audios and texts related to the course will be made available on the EABS online portal for you to access through a personalized student login. This is for additional understanding of the subject covered in a course.
– Periodical contact classes or seminars (2 to 3 in a year) will be organised in various centers across India and gulf regions. Although attendance is not mandatory, students are encouraged to benefit from these seminars.
The Total marks for each course is 100.
QUIZ (OBJECTIVE TYPE) – 75% of total marks. Each Emmaus course book comes with an exam booklet which has 10 objective type questions from each chapter of the book.
SUMMARY PAPER (DESCRIPTIVE TYPE) – 25% of the total marks. A summary paper to be written for each course based on what you have learned through the course. It should be a reflection of what you have personally understood through the overall course.
Submission of assignments must be done online. It is easy, time-saving and cost-effective. It could be done through a computer or even a smart phone with internet connection.
Course Series Fee
Course Series Fee: Rs. 4,000/- per year (including text books, postage, online access & administration). The fee can be paid in two installments. Limited number of scholarships are available for needy candidates.
Once your application is processed, we will guide you to our online feepayment options which is safe, fast and reliable.