Bible Series – 1 Year – 12 courses
The Bible Series is for those who would like to have a better understanding of the overall message of the Bible. Hence, this series exclusively focuses on key books of the Bible alongside Old Testament and New Testament Survey.
OT Survey (Law & History)
OT Survey (Poetry & Prophesy)
Lessons from Psalms
Lessons from Judges
Lessons from Jonah
New Testament Survey
History of the Early NT Church
Paul’s Prison Letters
Paul’s Pastoral Epistles
Lessons from James
Study of the End Times
– Each course is designed in such a way to be covered in one month’s time.
– At the start of each month, you will receive from us the course material (Emmaus book and its exam booklet) in printed form by registered post.
– Each Emmaus course book consists of 10 to 12 chapters and the approximate number of pages per book is about 80. Click to view a sample course textbook
– Supplementary videos, audios and texts related to the course will be made available on the EABS online portal for you to access through a personalized student login. This is for additional understanding of the subject covered in a course.
– Periodical contact classes or seminars (2 to 3 in a year) will be organised in various centers across India and gulf regions. Although attendance is not mandatory, students are encouraged to benefit from these seminars.
The Total marks for each course is 100.
QUIZ (OBJECTIVE TYPE) – 75% of total marks. Each Emmaus course book comes with an exam booklet which has 10 objective type questions from each chapter of the book.
SUMMARY PAPER (DESCRIPTIVE TYPE) – 25% of the total marks. A summary paper to be written for each course based on what you have learned through the course. It should be a reflection of what you have personally understood through the overall course.
Submission of assignments must be done online. It is easy, time-saving and cost-effective. It could be done through a computer or even a smart phone with internet connection.
Course Series Fee
Course Series Fee: Rs. 4,000/- per year (including text books, postage, online access & administration). The fee can be paid in two installments. Limited number of scholarships are available for needy candidates.
Once your application is processed, we will guide you to our online fee payment options which is safe, fast and reliable.